Followers

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Our next new DT member is....

Annalisa Gibson!!! We are so happy she has joined us. We hope you find her work as inspiring as we have!!


Here's a little info about Annalisa -
I live in British Columbia, Canada with my husband. I love to make cards, scrapbook when I can and try my hand at mixed media projects too.  When I'm not crafting you can find me spending time with my husband, family and friends.  I also work part-time at a daycare doing before and after school care.  A Couple of my favourite things are playing board games and Curious George as I'm a kid at heart. 

For her first official DT creation Annalisa used The Magic of Pretend.


Love the color choice on Annalisa's card. If you want to see more of her beautiful creations head over to her blog - Faith Dream Create.

Stop by tomorrow for another introduction!!



2 comments:

Stef H said...

welcome to the BEST PLACE IN TOWN!!!!

bumblebee creations said...

Loving your super adorable card, and so glad to have you on the team!!