Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Another New DT Member - Camille Robinson

Today we are proud to introduce Camille as another of our additions to our team!! She is quite talented and we hope find as inspiring as we have.




I'm a happily married and crafty mother to four children, ranging in age from 9-23.  We love to play video games together, eat good food, and travel to Disneyland when we can.  I started scrapbooking ten years ago while pregnant with my third child.  I still scrapbook but now my crafting includes card and tag making, sewing small projects from apparel to home decor, and stamping.  My home is about 50 miles from a craft store, so hybrid projects have become my normal crafting staple because of the ease of access and afffordability.  In the past, I've designed projects for Provo Craft (Cricut), JessicaSprague.com, ACDigitals, and Color Combos Galore Challenge Blog.  Currently, I'm designing hybrid projects for Digital Project Life, Nancie Rowe Janitz Designs, and just recently, The Stamping Boutique.

Here is her fantastic creation - 



You can find more of her fabulous work on her blog c'est la vie

We also want to remind you of our party -

WHERE - TSB Blog (a chat page will be set up the day of the party)
WHEN - Saturday November 16th from 8-10 PM EST
WHAT - Chatting, games and challenges. Be sure to stop by because the challenges will be open until Monday 11/18th!!

Thanks so much for coming by!!

3 comments:

Stef H said...

we are delighted you are with us (boy are u ever pretty!)

Camille Robinson said...

Thanks so much everyone, especially you Stef--You're my favorite member of the team so far. Flattery will get you everywhere. I'm so happy to be a part of this team and can't wait to create and share with you all.

bumblebee creations said...

Welcome Camille!!