Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Challenge #35~Inspiration and Winner

Is everyone staying warm where you are? I know a very cold front has come through NC and up north there has even been snow...ugh....sorry if you are enjoying the cold and snow but this girl would prefer warm and sunshine!!!

I loved all the participation last week but then again anything goes is always a pretty popular challenge! I was a little disappointed that we didn't have a single entry that used a TSB image :-( I know you all have at least "1" TSB in your files and I challenge you to use one for this challenge! Remember, if you use TSB image you get entered 2 times into the drawing!!

Let's start with our winner and top 3 from last week!

Challenge #34 Winner


Congrats!! Send me an email with 3 images from the store you would like!!


TOP 3








CHALLENGE #35
Inspiration~
allow the picture to inspire you in any way. It can be the colors, the scene, the things in the picture, what the picture represents to you...anything as long as you can explain how it inspired you!!




Melissa:
She decided to use the pretty poppoy image with lots of red's and green's sooo pretty...I love the sentiment!!


Miranda:
I just love this DP and again...the poppy image is "popping" up...lol...(okay...I thought it was cute and funny... ;-) ) I just LOVE this die cute around the image and the beautiful flowers!


Elizabeth:
Very pretty and I love how the image is the main focus on this card. I love daisy's in summer!


Audrey:
I love this coloring! If you notice...a lot of the girls used the daisy's image but they all look totally different...looking at this coloring I'd think this was a different image then the one that Elizabeth used! Oh...the die cute around the inmage looks like a flower too....tooo cute!


Sandy:
Pretty pretty....she was inspired by the pastels colors in the inspiration photo and I love the pink daisy's.


Debbie:
OMG...this is stunning! She was inspired to do a Mother's Day card and used a fold called a double fold...those tulips are beautiful!!! I love that she cut the image out!









10 comments:

Jo Street said...

Hi, would love to have a go at this as the inspiration picture is lovely and so are the digi's on TSB. Is there a Mr Linky to send it to.
JO x

gina g said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three i'm so pleased as i really enjoyed making that card. luv gina xx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is a huge surprise, being chosen as the winner of the Challenge 34. I am very honoured, thank you. And yes, I will display my winning badge with pride in Doing Life's sidebar. Cant' wait to choose my 3 images.
Hugs
Desire

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks again, I have emailed via the contact form on the shop, the images that I would love to create with.
Hugs
Desire

Crafting Vicky said...

My card is all ready... but no mr. linky...

Deanne Saunders said...

My card can be found HERE . Thanks for the challenge!

Scrappycath said...

Couldn't find the linky party. But you can find my card here: http://scrappycath.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-hop-and-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

The inspiration picture was great to work with. Lovely DT cards.

Indian Wedding Cards said...

Oh my! That is GORGEOUS, I love what you have done...the background is really stricking and those stamps FABULOUS!

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks again for choosing my card as the winning creation for Challenge #34, I have emailed via the contact form on the shop, the images that I would love to create with.
Hugs
Desire