Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Challenge #33~Distress and Winner

Hello Hello!
Sorry about the Inlinkz last week...I have no idea what happened to it and then there were 2...ugh...but don't worry...I got all the entries...even those of you that left your entry as a comment!

Let's get this party started!!!

WINNER CHALLENGE #32


Congrats!!! Send me an email with 3 images from the store you'd like to have!!! april_lower@yahoo.com


TOP 3










Okay....here we go with another challeng! Thanks again to everyone that has been playing along with us and for being such a huge part of TSB! Have you noticed we are almost to 2000 followers...WOW!!!

CHALLENGE #33
Distress....
any way you want...tear it, rip it, sand it, crumple it up!!! AND...have fun doing it ;-)

Sweet Cynthia on her cupcake and some distressing around the edges of the paper make such a stunning card...and that sentiment...cute cute cute!



Does this girl inspire you? I mean her work is mindblowing! She took Goth Girl and made her come alive on this paper! And I know I don't need to point out the distressing to you...it's all over the place! Just look at that Tim Holtz clock die cut...wow...


Loving this DP and of course you can never go wrong with an Audrey image! This card makes me say "sweet"!!



used escape the tower and did some distressing over her embossed paper! What a pretty scene!



Debbie:
She has got it going on with this layout!!! Fantastic coloring and lot's of stuff going on...it's just so darn fun to look at! It's going to look awesome with picture on it!!



gothing up her card as well with lots of sanding and distressing on her embossed surfaces and DP! Love the dark colors and those roses!



Look at all the rainbow colors! Wow...this card makes me happy just looking at it! Colorful image, colorful twine, colorful sentiment!! And distressed on embossed cardstock.



using one of my fav images...PJL...and she's looking sassy while she's shopping! And have you seen a trend here? Lot's of sanding over embossed paper...hmmmm!!!! Love it...love these colors!







9 comments:

Mary J said...

Thanks for choosing me in your top 3 - woo hoo!! Well done to the other winners!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Fun challenge and great DT cards! Thanks for the inspiration.

Saskia Pullen said...

Few minutes ago I've placed my card. Now here at this challenge.

Hope you like it. It's a birthday card for my cousin Robin (male).

Take care!

Saskia

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Thanks for the great challenge, I hope you like my entry ;0)

Anonymous said...

My first visit here. Gorgeous DT crafting. Ali x

G8country life said...

Great projects, wonderful inspiration. Thanks for the challenge : ) Elisa

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Hi Everyone, I'm back again ;0) This time I used a lot of paper distressing on my new entry. Have a fabulous Saturday!

Claire Phillips said...

Unfortunately the card Hope(4) made this week didn't fit with your challenge, but I thought you might like to see it!
http://jacobcreations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/hope-card-for-heather.
Wonderful images and great cards from the dt!
Cheers Claire & Hope

Angela said...

Great inspiration from the DT; thanks for the fun challenge!