Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Please check to see if you are a winner-Unclaimed prizes/Re-draws

We have lots of prizes including GRAND PRIZE that have not been claimed from the "Thrifty Christmas Blog Hop" and I'm sure it's because you are all busy with holiday.  I am giving you one last chance to claim your prize, you have until Friday 12/23 to email me. If I haven't heard from our winners by then, I will be re-drawing prizes so make sure to check HERE to see if you are a winner and claim your prize!

Re-draws from November Hop

Sandy's blog:Daizeefli said... Love the Marylin card and the saying is so cute too!! CLAIMED

Rhonda's blog:Margie said...What a pretty ballerina! CLAIMED

Rene's blog:Mary J said...Oh how very very beautiful, Rene! I love your stitching and layout! CLAIMED

Please email me (Christy) at micahzane@yahoo.com to claim your prize.

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Ohhh!!! I'm a winner - thank you sooooo much! Sending you an email right now!

M x

Margie said...

Yay! Off to email you now!