Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Inspiration from our DT


I'm sure you are all hustling and bustling around trying to get all those last minute projects and things done for holiday.  I thought you could use a little inspiration from our FABULOUS design team!


Courtesy of Aletha using the following images:


Courtesy of Christy L. using the following images:


Courtesy of Rhonda using the following images:


Courtesy of Lawren using the following images:
Sledding Snowman & Relax kit


Courtesy of Ali (Dragonlady) using the following images:



Courtesy of Jerusha using the following images:


Courtesy of Jessica using the following images:

 
Courtesy of Julia using the following images:


Courtesy of Jennifer S. using the following images:


Courtesy of Ali (Aqualeiga) using the following images:

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, wow, wow!! I'm going to come back when I have more time to look closer, but these are all amazing!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Crumbs! I don't know how you ladies are managing to make so many gorgeous projects this close to Christmas ... but thank you for sharing them! Like Debbie, when I've got more time I'll be back to browse. Have a great Christmas all! Helen x