Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Smoochies, Smoochies, Everywhere I see Smoochies!


The new Smoochie line of images are becoming a fast fave with the design team and I thought it was perfect time to share a few of the fabulous creations!  Lawren has created the most adorable frame using 
"Baby Boy Smoochie", isn't her subject just adorable?

Here is a close-up of her wonderful coloring and wonderful design, perfect papers & embellies compliment her image!

Now Jen has worked with a couple different Smoochie images for her works of art.  First up she has used "Smoochie Blowing Kisses" as always she pick the perfect papers and embellies to compliment her little dancer.  I would love to just dive into her embellies sometimes to see what I can find to use. LOL!!!


When I saw this card I thought what a genius Jen is, this is a wonderful example of combining digital images.  In the background she has used the "skyline image" and put our little "Smoochie Fashionista" out in front like she is strolling through the neighborhood or maybe out shopping for clothes!

Make sue to check out the TSB challenge on Tuesday as you will be seeing a couple more FANTASTIC projects using the Smoochies!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Great work Ladies! I haven't even seen the fashionista smoochie!! Love it!!
Pam