Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Let's meet Jennifer



Hello! My name is Jennifer S. and THEY say I am a coffee addict...... I don't think so, but I do love coffee and pink and buttons and shabby/vintage and lace and trims and paper (especially Basic Grey!) and my family and my dogs and papercrafting! :) but really, I have been playing at this hobby/obsession for about 10 years now and loving every minute of it. I repurpose all kinds of things, so don't be surprised if you find a belt loop from one of my son's shorts or perhaps a button from my hubby's shirt or a tea tag from my morning cuppa somewhere on my creation! it's all about the fun and whimsy!


We are very excited to have Jen back as she was one of our original TSB designers back when the store first opened.  She has wonderful style that is all her own and knows how to pick the perfect papers/embellishments to compliment her image.  She has used "autumn boots" which can be found here.

Surf over to her blog Just Coffee Please...& Stamps, & Ribbons, & Paper to become a follower of her work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooo Jen!

Love your work - you are such an inspiration!

Sandy :)

Marlene said...

Cute card, Jen!

Pssst...everyone: Don't let Jen fool you. She IS a coffee nut!!!