Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Let's Meet Rene'


I live in a small town called Dundee in Sunny South Africa, I have been married to my amazing hubby Ray for 13 years and we have 3 gorgeous sons, Caide - 12, Bryce - 10 and Jamie 4. I love them all to bits, they certainly keep me on my toes!!
 
My papercrafting journey began in 2005 when I discovered scrapbooking, and cardmaking followed a few years later. I really enjoyed this hobby, but since discovering Copics, it has become a passion of mine!! I also love keeping my blog, and have made so many new friends through it!! I also love to knit, quilt, spend time in my garden, and when I have the energy, excercise!!
 
I am so excited to be a part of the team here at The Stamping Boutique, I LOVE Tracey's images!!


 Rene' is starting us off with a lovely creation (left) today using the "tulips" image and it can be found here in the store. There are so many wonderful elements on this card, where do I start?  Distressed edges on pink paper, little bit of stitching, nice pop with that floral paper, etc.  I think my fave part is how she framed her image, it just really makes it stand out!  Who wouldn't love to receive this beauty, perfect for almost any occassion!



Now hold on to your socks as this "thanks so much card" (below) is the card Rene' submitted for the DT call and you can see why we selected her. WOW that yellow just POPS of the page and a color I seldom use, but she has made it work in all the right ways! Great overall design, spectacular coloring and a perfect finishing touch with that little tag make me wish I got this beauty in my mailbox! Want to pick up this image called "daisy's", you can find it in store here!








Want to follow Rene'? If you can't wait to see more head over to her blog Stamping in Sunny SA and become a follower!

 

3 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Hi Rene.. these are just gorgeous card. amazing!! SO nice to meet you!

Melissa said...

These are beautiful, Rene!! I can't wait to get to know you and see more of your creations!

aqualeiga said...

Hi Rene, love BOTH cards, great to meet you, looking forward to working with you!

Hugs, Ali x