Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Let's Meet Arielle

Hi! My name is Arielle. I am married to Anthony, my high school sweetheart. I am a SAHM of 2 boys, Aidan is 8 and Arik is 5. Aidan is a Boy Scout and a basketball player and a very gifted reader. Arik is a little lover boy. He hugs EVERYBODY and gives me tons of Xs & Os everyday. I was pregnant with him when I found out I had thyroid cancer and he stayed strong thru the surgery to remove the cancer. He is a soccer player and loves all sports really.
 
We live in Kansas City MO.
I have always been a very creative girl. I have 3 little sisters and I used to play school with them and I was the art teacher. I used to make clothes out of anything laying around for our Barbie dolls. I have been a scrapbooker for 10 years. I used to make collages in high school and college and I was the editor of the yearbook and newspaper in high school which is pretty much just like a scrapbook with a lot of journaling. LOL!
I now make cards and I do a lot of altering of things too. I love to make banners and I make canvas board layouts for family for gifts. I also am very into making jewelry. I love beading and making sets to match my clothes.

I was in a very "Autumn" mood when I made my cards so I used the "Scarecrow" and the "Autumn Frog" images. Such CUTE images! I used Dazzles Autumn stickers on both cards. I sprayed over the stickers on the frog card, then removed the sticker's leaving a cute masked image. The pattern paper on the scarecrow card is from Bella Blvd. Thanks for choosing me to be on the Design team with all these wonderful, creative women! I am so excited to be here!
 
I get the pleasure of working with Arielle in person, as we live very close to each other and get together at least one a month to crop.  She is very talented and is always up on "What's New & Hot Trends" so she keeps us up to date and teaches us new techniques- this is one of the many reasons we call her "AWESOME Arielle" in our circle of friends.  This is her 1st design team, so make sure to follow her blog Only Always SoccerMom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your work Arielle! I am excited to be part of the TSB team with you!

Sandy :)