Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Challenge #15~Recipe and Winner AND redraw!!

Well good morning everyone! Are you all enjoying our month long celebration for TSB birthday? What a great opportunity to win some free digi's!! Hopefully you all won't get too lost navigating around the challenge blog this month with so much going on but Christy has done a great job at adding tabs at the top to help you easily find what you are looking for!


I'm going to start off this week with a redraw for Challenge #13....didn't hear back from the winner so you get a second opportunity to win!!!

CHALLENGE #13~Redraw Winner is:


Shoot me an email with your choice of 3 images that you would like from the store!! Congrats!!! april_lower@yahoo.com

Now let's do our winner for challenge #14 and our Top 3

Challenge #14 WINNER:

Congrats on your win! Please send me an email with your choice of 3 images from the store! april_lower@yahoo.com


TOP 3









Congrats ladies....your work was just stunning!!! And I must say I really love going through all of your projects and seeing TSB images!!! You know that get's you entered into the drawing two times right????


CHALLENGE #15
RECIPE

4~different colors
3~different embellishments
2~different DP's
1~digital image (please note I said DIGITAL image ;-) )


Let's see what the fabulous DT came up with!!

Miranda:
Well....I'm really starting to run out of things to say about her projects because her work is just stunning and amazing to me! Let's just say she never disappoints!!!!
Image: Cleopatra



Christy L:
Sooo cute with her cynthia...what could be better then cake and ice cream cones!!!



Christy D:
So stinkin' pretty. I just love these colors and of course the ever so popular pinwheel. I love when someone does CAS cards because that is one of my biggest challenges personally.



Lawren: (psssst....she's a new DT girl ;-) )
What a way to introduce yourself huh?! Fantastic coloring and great color combo!!












5 comments:

Dawn said...

Greaat recipe! Thanks for a fun challenge! Great DT examples!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cathy Spicer said...

WAHOOOOOO! I always love your challenges and was THRILLED to see I was picked as the winner for the School Theme. I'll make sure to get shopping and let you know. This week looks like fun and the DT did AWESOME!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Thanks for the win from the re-draw - i've emailed my choices and can't wait to play with them !
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

corryskaart said...

hallo lieve bloggers
wat een prachtige serie kaarten maar ik wil toch een poging wagen en hoop dat ik het goed hebt gedaan met het plaatsen
ieder een fijne dag en groetjes van corry van:
corryskaartblogspotnl.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Fabulous DT cards.First time playing and using a digi image!Thanks for a fun challenge.
Jayne x