Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Challenge #14~Back to School and Winner

Good morning good morning!!! Can you believe I forgot today was Tuesday?? I mean what on earth is wrong with me. I was sitting here doing a personal post on my own blog and it hit me....crap....it's Tuesday I need to get TSB challenge done! So here I am!!! I thought the coffee I had this morning was working but certainly isn't working for brain power!!! LOL!


So let's start with our top 3 and winner from our last challenge!!


Challenge #13~stripes and dot's challenge WINNER is:



Congrats!!! Shoot me an email with 3 images you would like to have from the store!!! april_lower@yahoo.com


TOP 3








Congrats ladies...your projects were amazing. In fact...I had to narrow it down from like 9 different projects this time around....lot's of great work going on!!!


CHALLENGE #14
Back to School

Yep....it's that time of year again and I have seen a lot of other challenges this past week that were back to school also so I'm sure you all will have no problems joining in!! I want to see anything that has to do with school...card/altered project/scrap page....anything for a teacher, your students, or your children!!!

Do you want to see some amazing DT projects???? here you go:

Miranda:
Well....this is my favorite little school girl....Jade....I got to name this image so it's near and dear to my heart! And Miranda did a fantastic job coloring her and making her look awesome on this card.




Bridget:
She made a book....awesome right?! Look how lovely these TSB images are and that DP...yummy!!!



Stacie:
Well....she has 3 TSB images on this card...one of them being her background DP....awesome right? Love the coloring and the sparkle...man that schoolhouse is awesome!





















4 comments:

lis-m said...

Hi there..
thank you so much for picking me in the top 3 .. there such fab entries.. well done everyone
hugs xx

Dana said...

Ditto what Lis-m said!! What an honor, thank you so much : )

Spyder said...

Fabulous challenge lovely DT makes
(Lyn)

NanaConnie said...

I can't believe I forgot to link this to the challenge! Sure glad I checked back this morning. :-) It's linked now. Great challenge.