Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

And the winners are.....

I just noticed I never posted the winnners for the May monthly contest, so I will be posting those along with the June winners. Are you ready???

Random Winner for May: #21 Sara

Most projects for May: It was a race this month for most projects Sara & Michelle from the DT each created 8. Linda B & Julia V. each created 7 projects. Now that is alot of TSB love, so how can I pick just one? Since Sara was picked as random winner by Random.org, I have decided each of you other ladies will get to pick 3 images of your choice! Congrats Michelle, Linda, & Julia!

Guest Designer from May Entries: Bridget C

Random Winner for June: #11 Kendra

Most projects for June: Miranda with 9 projects

Guest Designer from June Entries: #39 Denise G


Now to claim your prizes, please email me at micahzane@yahoo.com and put "TSB Monthly Winner" in the subject line! Congrats to you all and keep sharing your amazing projects with us!

Hugs,
Christy

2 comments:

Curly said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as guest designer,

I am over joyed

have a fabulous weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Linda said...

Thank you Christy!! It is always fun to use TSB images. 8-)