Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Introudcing Sara Ament

Hello everyone, my name is Sara. I was born and raised in Northern Wisconsin, spent some time in Jackson Tennessee. That is where I met my fiancĂ©, Michael. We moved back to Wisconsin two years ago. I don’t have any children, but once we are married I will have a stepdaughter, Rachael and a stepson, Christopher. Recently we had a new addition to the family, a beautiful grandson, Damien.  We also have one water baby, Lucifer our Betta fish.


I have been rubber stamping and scrapbooking for about 12 years now. I started blogging a year ago, when I found my new obsession, Copic Sketch Markers. I have always loved to color; but never had any formal art training. Now the more I can learn, the happier I am! I actually just starting using digital images about 3 months ago and have completely fallen in love with them (obsession number two)! I am so excited to be joining the wonderful Design Team here at The Stamping Boutique. Now I will be able to combine my two latest obsessions with my most loved pass time! I am looking forward to learning from and working with this very creative and talented group!

Check out more of Sara's fantastic work on her blog Creative Addictions by Sara.

3 comments:

Heide said...

Hey Sara, Welcome to the TSB team, so happy to be working with you.
Heide

Collette said...

Welcome to the group, Sara! So happy you came on board. Love your work so far and can't wait to see what you do with Tracey's images - YAY!!!

Pat said...

Hi Sara! It's great to put a face with a name. I look forward to working with you on the TSB design team.