Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Introducing Dawn Bennett

Hi ! My name is Dawn and I live in Southeastern PA. I am married to my wonderful husband Mark, who is retired from the Navy and who is very supportive of my crafting addiction. We have 3 wonderful children, ages 18, 16 and 12.

I have been crafting for about 5yrs now and really love it. I started when my neighbor took me to a scrapbooking weekend and rest is history. I tried my hand at card making when I couldn’t find a card that I wanted at the Hallmark store, and well let’s just say I’ve been hooked since. Everything that I have done, I pretty much self taught myself to do. I make my images/stamps come alive with my Copic markers. My LSS saw the cards that I had made and what I have done with my Copics and asked me to teach some Copic classes, I was a bit leery at first, but I’m loving every minute of it.

I have only been blogging since October and well let’s say it’s opened up a whole new world to me. I have made many friends from all over the world and I really enjoy seeing what others create as well. I also just discovered the world of “challenges”, I have to say it’s given me a bit of a nudge to see what new/different things/techniques I can come up with.

I am excited to have been asked to join The Stamping Boutique’s Design Team and I’m looking forward to working with this very talented group.

Check out more of Dawn's work on her blog Dip N Dots Creations.

3 comments:

Heide said...

Hello Dawn,
So excited to get to know you on TSB. Happy to be working with you.
Heide

Arts by Sara said...

Hello Dawn, welcome aboard! So to happy to be working with you at The Stamping Boutique! Happy Creating! Sara

Pat said...

Hi Dawn! I look forward to working with you on the TSB design team :)