Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fab 'n Funky Challenge #57 Sponsor

Are you ready for another great challenge from Fab 'n Funky?  This is an easy one to so you have to enter this challenge, the theme is:

"Delight in your Digi !"

In translation, we simply want you to use a digi image on your project.  So grab your fave TSB image and show us those projects! 

Are you ready for Valentine's Day?  Well Stacie is, check out thus super cute bag she created perfect for all those special treats!  She has used the yummy cupcake image that just makes my sweet tooth scream!


Now I don't know about you, but here in Kansas City we have loads of snow on the ground. So this super cute image is perfect except snow here is all the way up to bottom of my mailbox.  

This cute card is courtesy of Michelle using Mail Girl and I wish I looked this cute when I checked the mail.  Perfect paper choice and I love the red ribbon!

Now make sure to head over and check out what wonderful creations the Fab 'n Funky gals have created!

No comments: