Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stef's Sketch Challenge #6


It's Thursday so that means another fantastic sketch challenge from Glitterbabe! The DT has been working hard on upcoming challenges that TSB will be sponsoring and once again they have greated some terrific cards to share with you.

As usual, one random person will be selected to win an image of their choice. Make sure to link up your cards in comment section below, so we can come take a peek! If you post your cards on PCP or SNR make sure to tag them SB SSC6 so we can add them to slide show, but you must upload here to be eligible for prize!

Now for some inspiration from the DT ladies:
Jana using AJ with Heart Banner

Kym using AJ the Romantic

Lorie using Perfect Friends

Christy using Audrey's New Dress

Rhonda using Train Tracks

Mary using

Rhonda M. using Wagon Full of Hearts

Melissa using KK's Books

Maria using Rainy Audrey

Vicki using AJ the Romantic

Tobi using Wedding Car

Stef using Digi Girl on Cake

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Beautiful job ladies! It's an honor to be here with all of you!

Love and hugs,
Lorie

Tiina said...

Hi. So the mr Linky thing apparently is not the right place for these challenges? It took me to the same page as the last challenge.

Anyway, here is mine.

pinky said...

Hi ladies, so glad I got time to take part in this week's brilliant challenge, loved all the inspiration. You can see my card here
Pinky

minerva said...

brilliant cards - I love the 2 cats and I'm not a cat person normally.

Lagene Sands said...

Ok, I tried the Mr. Linky, but it doesn't show up, My card for Steph;s Sketch Challenge # 6 is at http://stamptv.ning.com/profiles/blogs/2172010-stvccsb12-amp

Tamie said...

I just found your challenge blog and it looks very cool. I love the sketch and what everyone has done with it. Thanks so much. I hope my mister linky worked. Have a super Sunday.