Followers

Monday, January 25, 2010

DT Call- Open until Jan 29th!


TSB is growing extremely fast and I need 4 new designers added to my team. I like my designers to be trustworthy, team players and have a large network as well as great artistry.

The term will run from Feb1-May 1. You have until Jan.29 to get your application in.
I'll need 3 or 4 cards/projects per monthy using TSB images. I'll also need you to post your designs on your blog, turn in your designs to our Project Manager in a timely fashion and promote TSB whenever possible.

If you'd like to apply to be a part of The Stamping Boutique DT please e-mail my DT Coordinator, Christy Dillman (micahzane@yahoo.com) and myself at traceydawnn@msn.com a link to your blog, along with a short bio about yourself. Take a look through the store and see if my artwork is a type you'd like to work with.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Tracey

2 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

anyone who makes this team is going to be blessed indeed, Tracey, to work with you and the other talented women! :)

Aunty Sue said...

oh good luck to the new dt's one day maybe as i am fairly new to bloging have alot to learn but enjoying what i am learning and have a small dt postion at present