Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Wagon Full of Love!


Happy Sunday everyone! I wanted to share one more image with you before our "Magnificent Monday" tomorrow. This is a little early for Valentine's Day, but I see that a lot of the scrapbook companies are releasing their Valentine lines. I used two different stamps to make this image and just added the text. So the wagon can be purchased separately in the store and doesn't necessarily have to be for Valentine's Day. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely design!!

Saskia :)

pinky said...

Great idea to be able to use them separately. Very cute.
Pinky

Patricia St Martin said...

another really cute one. love these little girls...

Stef H said...

oh i love it.

hugs,

Jennifer Scull said...

tha is just as precious as can be! I can see so many things being created with it! :)